As a customer of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), it is important to know how to pay your bill on time and avoid late fees. This guide will provide you with all the information you need to pay your bill quickly and easily.
How to Pay Your UPPCL Bill
There are several ways to make bill payment for UPPCL. You can pay online, by phone, through the mail, or in person at a designated payment center.
To pay online:
- Go to the Bajaj Finserv website and click on the “Pay Bill” tab.
- Enter your account number and password.
- Select the payment method you would like to use.
- Enter the amount you would like to pay.
- Click on the “Pay Bill” button.
To pay by phone:
- Call the UPPCL customer service number at 1800-180-1234.
- Provide the customer service representative with your account number and the amount you would like to pay.
- Pay the bill with a credit card, debit card, or prepaid card.
To pay by mail:
- Make a check or money order payable to “UPPCL.”
- Write your account number on the check or money order.
- Mail the payment to:
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Payment Collection Center GPO Box No. 1150 Lucknow – 226001
Late Payment Fees
If you do not pay your UPPCL bill on time, you will be charged a late payment fee. The late payment fee is Rs. 50 for every bill that is paid after the due date.
How to Avoid Late Payment Fees
The best way to avoid late payment fees is to pay your bill on time. You can set up automatic payments so that your bill is paid automatically each month. You can also pay your bill online or by phone.
If You Are Having Trouble Paying Your Bill
If you are having trouble paying your bill, you should contact the UPPCL customer service department. They may be able to work with you to create a payment plan.
Paying your UPPCL bill on time is important. By following the tips in this guide, you can avoid late payment fees and keep your account in good standing.
I hope this guide was helpful. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the UPPCL customer service department.